Hi from new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Westoxonfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, I have just acquired a 400 ltr Juwel tank which as a beginner I've decided to run as a tropical freshwater tank. I already have some Neons Platys and Black Mollies which are all ready breeding profusely. I'm enjoying my tank but am now glad to know I have some expert advice should I need it.
I'd also like to thank World of Water near me for expertly advising me about my white spot problem. All gone now

Thanks guys

Can I just add that I have some algae growing in my tank. What is the best way to deal with this without chemicals (preferably). It's the green velvety type. Are there any fish that love munching on this stuff?

Welcome to the forum! You'll have better luck asking your question in the appropriate thread section :)

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! We hope you enjoy the forum. As for you're algae problem, as convict said, you might wanna post in the appropriate section in case, but it might be due to over lighting witch is the case most of the time. Water changes and reduced lighting will help solve this problem. You could also use a blade. Pleco's seem to eat algae, but they produce huge bio loads, so the easiest method is the first one.

Back
Top Bottom