Hi from oz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kane85

Aquarium Advice Newbie
G'day guys. Names kane, im from sydney Australia. Have had a small tan I for a while and have just upgraded to a new 3 footer which im trying a planted community in. Look forward to chatting all things fish.

G'day guys. Names kane, im from sydney Australia. Have had a small tan I for a while and have just upgraded to a new 3 footer which im trying a planted community in. Look forward to chatting all things fish.

Hello Kane, and welcome to the forum. What stock are you considering?

Hello Kane, and welcome to the forum. What stock are you considering?

I have got it stocked with 2 bristle nose, a small diamond angel, a pearl gourami, and a school of 20 neons. Tank is cycled and is going nicely. Hoping the plants take off as its my forst attempt. Not sure if I should get a couple of top dwelling fish and another angel.

I have got it stocked with 2 bristle nose, a small diamond angel, a pearl gourami, and a school of 20 neons. Tank is cycled and is going nicely. Hoping the plants take off as its my forst attempt. Not sure if I should get a couple of top dwelling fish and another angel.

Sounds great- a school of 20 neons! They would look great against all the greenery. I love bristlenose. They are such adorable little characters :)

Back
Top Bottom