Hi, From Richmond, Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mdakotared

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Glad I recently found this site with excellent advice and great participants. New laptop & fast internet were my excuse to join up. I have a 75 gal set-up, waiting for some home improvement to be completed for addition of water & live stuff. My existing 55 is heavily planted with Flourite, DIY CO2, & 116 watt lighting. The new 75 will receive Turface substrate (found a nearby supplier) and most of the 55's plants & fish. I'll probably be returning here, often, for recommendations when I finally begin the new set-up.

Welcome aboard. I`m from Midlothian. I`m a saltie so cant help you much. Good to have a fellow virginian aboard.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to the site! We'd love to see some photos of your 55
Thanks for the welcome! I'm still new here, and haven't found "Information Page" details. Where is all that located on here, and how to set up? Thanks for the information on the Washington club, I didn't know a fish club on Saturdays, which is more convenient than having to drive thru commuter traffic on a weeknight and trying to arrive in time to enjoy all the meeting.

Welcome aboard. I`m from Midlothian. I`m a saltie so cant help you much. Good to have a fellow virginian aboard.
Thanks for the welcome. My wife would like to have a saltwater tank, maybe I'll have to confer with you on that in the future.

Thanks for the welcome. My wife would like to have a saltwater tank, maybe I'll have to confer with you on that in the future.

Let me know I`ll PM you my address and you can come over and see mine and what makes it tick. It`ll give you a few ideas anyway.

Welcome to AA! There are a few ways to post pics. You can add photos directly to your posts through the attachment button in the post reply, not quick reply, section. You can post to our photo gallery on the site and link to those. You can start a photo gallery or 10 if you want on your user CP page, or you can link from a webhosting site such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket. If you need any assistance, pm me and I will help you get things rolling.

Welcome to the site!!! As far as the pictures, you can click User CP at the top, then under Networking there is a Pictures & Albums option... You should then see an Add an Album link, click that, give it a name. Then you should see an Upload Pictures link. Browse to the picture and hit Upload Pictures. You will then get a chance to give each picture a more detailed description. Hope this helps!! I was confused when I first tried to post too :)

I have found it difficult to set up a public gallery, so no pic's.
If you go here you can host pictures for free and then all you have to do is use the little button that looks like a mountain range with a yellow sky to insert the link and it will put up your pictures.

edit: haha in the time it took me to post this two other people have told you how to post pictures as well.

Back
Top Bottom