Hi from ryan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mountainspriggs

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, new to this forum, I had tried an other one but upon introduction I was ridiculed with how bad I was doing my ten gallon tank. Hoping friendlier welcome here. Me and my girlfriend have set up are 10 gallon tank, it has done its cycle and we had the water tested before we got any fish. The first week we got 3 guppys the next we got 3 tetra neons and a spotty pleco. We have live plants and a log and the fish seem to love it. I never see the fish fight they all seem to swim about quite happy the only strange behaviour is one of my guppys rides the current.,,,, it looks like he is doing it for fun.
105b6fc928a29ffb77852e142fb8200b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Ryan and your Girl friend ,
Glad you found us here at AA , we have a excellent freshwater section so you should be able to get all the answers you need , from the looks of it you have a good head start , Look forward hearing a little about your tank and what you would like to achieve with it.
catch you on the forums (y)

Welcome! Friendly helpful folks here . You may get advice , but no ridicule . If I were you I would research that Pleco . He may get too big for a 10 .Tank looks good .

Back
Top Bottom