Hi from Taj in W.Va.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taj

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone just thought I would introduce myself , I am Taj I live in W.Va. and have been in the hobby for many years and just moved to a new home and am getting my 90 gal out of storage. I found this site through Aqua Rank and really like it. I also have 2 dogs and 2 cats, they are my kids and are very spoiled.

I am hoping to buy a 180 gal or a 220 gal in the next few months if all goes well, and I can convince the wife it would be really cool..(fingers crossed).

Well, best of luck on the wife letting you get things ... just kidding

Welcome to AA!

I am possitive you will find everything you need here! Also, your cats will LOVE the tank ... .the cats at my place get their exercise with it. My cat is nothing but pure muscle from hopping around the tank on her 2 back legs. My fiancees cat is starting to do the same. Quite interesting infact

Congrads on the new home and welcome back to the hobby. Yippie on aquarank. It does pay off to be toward the top of the lists.

Hello all,

Hey all right there is another WV'ian on this site, Hello Fluff!

slowboat, I am not sure yet. been doing some research on compatability.The last time I had my tank set up was a couple years ago and I had an Oscar and one Pleco in it. I was thinking of doing a large community setup this time but not sure yet..

Back
Top Bottom