Hi guys!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heathermeaney

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, my name is Heather and I am new to the hobby. I decided to join to meet other people who share this awesome hobby and also if I have any questions I can ask for advice. For instance...I have a pink danio fish that seems to have a curved spine, otherwise it seems fine. What could have caused this to happen? Is there anything I can do to help this little guy? Thanks :thanks:

Welcome to AA! :) The Danio could have a genetic defect or it could be something else. Tank size, tankmates, and water parameters (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate) are always the first thing to post here as the more detail, the more people can help you. :) I suggest you post your question in a new thread, rather than a member intro, so more people will see it. :)

ok ty

:fish1:I don't know anything about water parameters...lol. I am going to try and learn a bit more before I post again...kinda embarrassing..but this tank was an impulse buy.

If you want to PM me with questions, I'll be happy to help you get some of the basics down. :) There are also great "stickies" on the various AA forums that give great information. Don't be embarrassed--we all started where you are!! :) :)

Back
Top Bottom