Hi, I'm New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanDamage92

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone, I came across the forum about an hour ago and have found some great advise, tank designs and all sorts so I thought I would become a member to offer advise, experience and to gain some aswell, So a bit about me...

I started fishkeeping some years ago now, starting out with a goldfish in a plastic tank when I was young, didnt know anything back then! I soon started to learn the ins and outs and a year or so later converted to freshwater/tropical, a small 40l tank to start, I loved that little tank, it was called an aqua 40, cube in shape, and looked awesome on the black stand, it had allsorts of things in throughout the years until I wanted something bigger, Which is when I was given a acrylic tank half a hexagon shape I had this for a while but soon got bored of it and once again was given a glass tank which I still have to date, it is a 2 1/2 foot tank, not sure how many litres/gallons off hand, however I have got it to a stage which I like.

Aswell as that tank which i call my main tank I have had various others over the years, such as a betta in a small tank, which is now housing some platy fry I have bred,
In the past I have had fire bellied newts and toads as well in another tank...ermmm

I have plenty of other animals aswell.
Like I said I have my main tank and the small tank currently both in my bedroom but aswell is a bearded dragon, Emporer scorpion, gerbils and a hamster, so I am pretty clued up on all sorts of animals.

Outside the bedroom I have 2 boxers and various guinea pigs, however I have owned cats, dogs rabbits, tortoise all sorts basically!

Finally the old Aqua 40 tank which I loved has been kept downstairs which has been housing a gold fish for years which recently passed away so I am going to turn it into a another freshwater tank.

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom