Hi! I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

French horn

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been recently stating to get more into fish. I've had a 10 gallon aquarium up and running for the past six years and it's been going great. During that time I also had various bettas a 6.6 gallon tank and some African dwarf frogs. Recently I upgraded to a 29 gallon aquarium. I am in the process of cycling it with tetra safe start at two danios. I will start stocking it with more fish soon. I would also like to start breeding fish and I would like to start with my bettas I've been researching betta breeding, I have two males one is probably too old to be a good breeder and one female. I also have lots of extra tanks 10 gallons and under. I eventually also want to breed other types of fish.

Neat! I have no clue as to betta breeding, but I'm sure it would be fairly interesting! Good luck!!

Fish are fun!! ???

Welcome. Betta breeding is very straight forward and once you have it down it is a snap. If you P.M. me with a prompt about betta breeding I'll give you betta breeding 101.

Back
Top Bottom