Hi! I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nuthatch

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi folks-

I'm new at this forum, and I'm pretty quiet. You won't see much from me unless I'm in need of advice. I probably won't ever OFFER advice because I don't know enough to do that!

I have a 9 gallon Eheim cube with a ZooMed Nano 10 and a used light (brand unknown- got it from my LFS because I liked the way it operates). The tank has Seachem Flourite black, various chunks of petrified rocks, and an 'easy' selection of plants (includes a handful of buce). I'm intending to get orange rili shrimp to populate it along with my red ramshorn snails. And pest snails. There are always pest snails!

I hope that its okay that I drop in & out, mostly lurking. If I'm doing things wrong please just let me know!

Thanks-
Nuthatch

Welcome Nuthatch!

My favorites are nano tanks.

Please post a few pics. You can start a thread and just show some pics and tell how it is going over time. It's fun to look back and see the developments in the tank keeping journey.

My favorite thread is
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/what-did-you-do-with-your-tank-today-195155.html

Just skip to the end and start sharing, if you want to about what is going on with your fish keeping day. Not required to post every day or anything, whatever you want to do, or just watch others threads and lurk but sharing is fun.

Back
Top Bottom