Hi, my name is!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

minahoggan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,

My name is Marina and I'm excited to be a part of the Aquarium Advice community! I've been (and still am) a member of various other betta forums. I've had two betta fish in the past, but both have died after only a few months. Not sure if this is bad luck or I am doing something wrong.

BUT! I joined this forum because I dream of having many different aquarium setups in my home. Freshwater, Saltwater, individual (bettas), and etc. I just love caring for them. I plan on majoring biology and pursuing a career in veterinary science specific to marine animals!

Anywho, I look forward to reading all about everyone ELSE's aquariums. Since I'm off to college in a few months, I figured it would be wise to wait until I'm settled down again.

Much love,
Marina:fish1:

Betta fish are awesome!!!

Welcome to AA.

Now would be a great time to plan for a new set up for your future Betta. You can look for a little tank 2.5-5G with a filter and heater are perfect (if you don't already have one). You can design a little Betta paradise and decide which type your dream Betta would be! There are so many to choose from. Some which have caught my eye are the orange ones, the color of a fruit, and the Giant Bettas, wow. My always favorite color is the Gas/Mustard Gas.

Autumnsky: Yes! I love bettas. I have most of the setup ready! A 3.5 g. tank with adjustable heater, silk plant, cave hangout, and I went out and bought gravel and an API Test Kit today. I'm considering cycling my tank before I introduce a new fish, but haven't decided whether or not I'm gonna go the cycling route at all.

All I'm really waiting on is... my old lights are burnt out and I'm trying to find where to buy a replacement. I will post a picture when I end up buying my fish though, I love the mustard colors too :) I've had red ones so far, but I'll probably mix things up this time. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom