Hi NEW from London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

em1981ma

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi

I currently have a coldwater tank up and running 40 gallon tank with 2 goldies and some temperate fish who are moving into there own tropical tank soon when I get it up and running. I am fairly new to fish keeping although I had two tanks when I was a teenager and didn't know half of what I know now, I had like 4-5 goldfish in two 2ftx1ftx1ft tanks and for the first 6months I didn't even know you had to treat the tap water, yet funny enough all my fish survived with no filter just an aeration bubble machine, I use to do weekly full tank water changes and I had them adopted by my landlord after 6 years and they were still going strong. But I am much better informed now and I take my fishes care very seriously. I particularly love my Black Moor Dave and one of my fav coldwater fish species. I also have fallen in love with the Hovercraft Boxfish and would one day love to have a marine tank, I've just got a job at the London Aquarium so hopefully I will pick up great advice there. I am a big fan of Great White Sharks and sharks in general they scare me but fascinate at the same time.

That's my fishing history

Back
Top Bottom