Hi, new to aquarium advice forum community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EvilDead

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all. I am new to the Aquarium Advice Forum and community. The thing that brings me here is my new 180 gallon bow front tank.

I bought it used from the previous owner and I have used google bow front 180 gallon aquarium as well as 180 gallon bow front fish tank with hopes I can find my set up and also get info on it. The more I searched I was surprised to find that my tank my be rare or custom because I have not seen another like it.

With that being said that is the reason I am here. I hope to put up a new post to post pictures of the set up with hopes maybe someone on here can help me figure out some info on the set up. I am not 100% sure where I should start my new post.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope to make some new friends so feel free to say hi.

Evil

Hi all. I am new to the Aquarium Advice Forum and community. The thing that brings me here is my new 180 gallon bow front tank.

I bought it used from the previous owner and I have used google bow front 180 gallon aquarium as well as 180 gallon bow front fish tank with hopes I can find my set up and also get info on it. The more I searched I was surprised to find that my tank my be rare or custom because I have not seen another like it.

With that being said that is the reason I am here. I hope to put up a new post to post pictures of the set up with hopes maybe someone on here can help me figure out some info on the set up. I am not 100% sure where I should start my new post.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope to make some new friends so feel free to say hi.

Evil
:welcome:Hi and welcome to AA. You'll certainly get all the help and advice you need right here!!!

Back
Top Bottom