Hi (setting up new tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nightingale

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, I hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

I'm new to this forum but not too new to aquarium keeping... I am, however, new to planted tanks/aquascaping, which is why I joined this forum, hoping that after my own research, I could get some extensive advice about the low-tech planted aquarium I'm about to try to set up from people who have done similar things themselves (I will post actual questions about that in an appropriate section later.) It seems there is a lot of conflicting opinions and options out there, so I would just like to hear about as many ways as possible to accomplish my goal.

After graduating with a bachelor's degree, I've moved out of my parent's home and am seeking to simultaneously downsize my number of aquariums and venture into more live plant keeping.

welcome to AA if you roam down to the fresh water section you will find a planted section these guys know there stuff and can help you with all your question
don't be afraid to ask as many questions you need , that's how we all learn and feel free to pass along what you may know ,

Back
Top Bottom