Hi there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kee

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Keesha, and I am a mom of 2. I have had aquariums since childhood, but I am starting to feel that my fish lived out of sheer luck lol. I used to be one of those who picked fish because they looked 'cute' etc. I paid no attention to how big they would get etc, what they're habitat was etc.. Anywho- I now have a 60 gallon hex. Freshwater I am thinking it will be, and I would like to put cichlids in it (I have had great success with my Oscars in the past - almost 10 years, and numerous moves, little water changes BAD, and overcrowding BAD, you name it- I did it, or didn't lol) But they eventually died, I think they had some sort of rot or something (still learning). And then I went to really small gouramis etc, but they met bad endings etc- getting sucked into filter..

I have put a silica sand in my tank as a substrate- a first for me!! But not sure on base rock or fish and would appreciate any help or suggestions you all have!!

thanks!
kee

Back
Top Bottom