Hi there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chase35

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am a newbie at the saltwater, just over 5 months. I got interested in this hobby because i have had freshwater aquariums before, but always had an interest in saltwater. My first saltwater tank 120g w/40g sump. I hope to be able to take care of the fish I have, but I have a lot of questions! This is turning out to be way more advanced than what I had originally thought! My first week in the hobby I had to learn real quick about alot of things, like top offs. I didn't expect to have to add water every day, or how much. I am slowly learning, I have read so much in the past couple of months That I think my brain might be full! Then a new day comes, and a new set of problems arise. So Much to learn , and not enough time! Thanks to all that reply:thanks:

Welcome to AA glad you found us :) try opening up a build thread in the getting started section and we will be there with you from start to end to give you any tips/advice that you need.

Back
Top Bottom