Hi there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatieKontak

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello!! I'm really getting into aquariums and so I'm trying to get some more info on them. Right now I have a betta bowl, I have a blind bala shark and a bristle nose in a tank together, and I have a 37 I'm gonna move them into once I get it setup I just have to get a stand. The betta is in a separate bowl of course! And I'm also really thinkin about getting into salt so if anyone has any advice let me know!! Thanks!!

-Katie!

Do alot of research it will save you money on the saltwater tank but also have fun doing it ;)

There are a lot of conflicts on which cool looking things for SW don't go together. So research will for sure be your friend.

Starting with the size you will be setting up, and then work on a stocking plan, and also not all creatures and coral type things go together or next to each other either, so , so very much to learn!!!

Start looking at the things at the SW local fish stores (lfs) and see which ones you like the most.

You can't touch all of them with your bare hands either. Just be very careful and learn everything you can!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me! I didn't realize anyone replied which is why I haven't!!!

There are a lot of conflicts on which cool looking things for SW don't go together. So research will for sure be your friend.

Starting with the size you will be setting up, and then work on a stocking plan, and also not all creatures and coral type things go together or next to each other either, so , so very much to learn!!!

Start looking at the things at the SW local fish stores (lfs) and see which ones you like the most.

You can't touch all of them with your bare hands either. Just be very careful and learn everything you can!

I'm about to get a saltwater for dummies book and I have been doing tons of research into the fish I want. I'm trying to figure out what kind I want that are hardy and I've been to all the lfs in my area and finally found one that I like where the people talk to us! I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to take the plunge yet but hopefully one day soon!

Back
Top Bottom