Hi there from the uk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liseylou

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, my name is Lisa.

I have 2 goldfish, I'm not someone who is going to make looking after lots of fish a hobby, but I do love my 2 fish that I have.
I have a poorly fish after it got bullied from the bigger fish an I'm really concerned about it. Pets at home told me to stick it in a smaller tank to give it time to recover, but I think it's ill. I have a picture if anyone would like to see it, and any advice would be great. I think/thought it has a bladder infection thing but pets at home said no. Any help please :)

Hi there, my name is Lisa.

I have 2 goldfish, I'm not someone who is going to make looking after lots of fish a hobby, but I do love my 2 fish that I have.
I have a poorly fish after it got bullied from the bigger fish an I'm really concerned about it. Pets at home told me to stick it in a smaller tank to give it time to recover, but I think it's ill. I have a picture if anyone would like to see it, and any advice would be great. I think/thought it has a bladder infection thing but pets at home said no. Any help please :)

Okay, I just typed a really long post but it deleted. So anyways, welcome! We are gonna need some more info on your tank/fish before we can help you.
What type of goldfish are you keeping?
Do you test the water parameters. If so, what with? ( strips or liquid)
What size is the tank? ( gallons are always preferred here but litres is understood too.)
How often do you perform water changes?
There was a few more questions but I forgot. I'm sure they will come back to me.
If you have any other questions or issues please pm JLK. She is one of our experts when it comes to goldfish. In the meantime, a picture will help :)

Back
Top Bottom