Hi to all members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plakatkhmer

Aquarium Advice Newbie
How's everybody doing? My name is Woodley I can currently living in Vancouver,WA. I have 4 fish tanks, and I also breed fresh water fish. Later my plan is to have Acrylic Tank members come out and build me a custom made Salt water Tank for my dream home.=) But recently I am struggling on finding Micro-worms+Banana-worms to feed my fry's really stress me out. I am hoping someone could help me out, but I just leave it up to the servants of god. Nice to meet you all.

Hello Woodley! Always good to see another person from the Pacific Northwest around here.

You might call Wetspot and see if they have what you're looking for (if you haven't already). They have pretty much everything aquaria related it seems like. If not, you might try this guy. I'm planning on buying some Grindal worms from him in the future.

Welcome to the forum. I'm actually planning on posting live food cultures in the classifieds in the next few days. I have microworms, grindals, and vinegar eels. Should also have daphnia moina in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom