hiii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xdrgonzox

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey there...id like to introduce myself to your community...my name is oli..ive been interested in aquatics since i can remember and still have fond memories of scampering off the aquatics with my pocket money to buy my next fish than running home n watching my tank with ore for the next few hours...recently ive gotten more involved with the hobby after purchasing a few new tanks my passion has been reignited..id love to get to meet some like mined ppl and share experiences and problems a like..look forward to meeting yall

The fun circus with no terrifying clowns, just clownfish lol.

Welcome, it is a bunch of fun!

What do you keep in, and what size are your tanks?

The fun circus with no terrifying clowns, just clownfish lol.

Welcome, it is a bunch of fun!

What do you keep in, and what size are your tanks?

I have a 120l heavily planted tank with 17 black phantom tetra 17 cardinal tetra and a few shrimp

A nano with a betta and a couple of shrimp

I've a large piranha tank in the planning im just waiting for the right tank to come along..i want 5' minium and id rather buy used than splash out on a new expensive tank....im also looking into getting it custom built .....so many options...lol

Hi there, welcome to Aquarium Advice! :welcome: Yes, you can indeed post photos. :) Here is one method: when you are making a post, look under the text box for "additional options, and then click manage attachments. You can also upload your photos to another website such as photo bucket and link them here. You could also upload your photos to an album on your profile page and copy/paste the link to a thread.

I hope this helps! Thanks for joining the community.

Back
Top Bottom