Hiya...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reicirith

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been keeping fish for about 3 years.

Started off with a betta, and it quickly escalated to a betta AND few phantom and black skirt tetras in a 10gallon tank... Then it was danios (half of those died from tb after about a year), and then Angelfish (a white pearl, cobalt, and a large black), but they fought:facepalm:, so we had to trade in the white pearl and cobalt before they did severe damage. We kept the blacky for about 2 years, but he recently mysteriously stopped eating (water was fine, we tried all kinds of different foods, he wasn't being harassed), and died. :(

I tried my hand at guppy breeding, with two successful batches before I had to trade them in to the LFS.

After my betta died of old age, I decided to try out balloon rams in the extra tank.

So my current tanks are...
49 gallon:
5 danios (2 gold zebra, 1 gold leopard, 2 leopard)
12 phantom tetras
assorted pairs of glowlight, blue silvertip, prestella tetras (they used to be in groups of 5, but they thinned out through the years and were replaced with more phantoms)
2 guppies that we found as babies hiding in the filter (I don't know how they got there and stayed alive) after we sold off their parents. Actually one of the baby guppies never grew past the 1 month stage, I don't know what to do with him.

5 gallon:
3 balloon rams; 2 golden, 1 German.

Looking forward to learning lots more from the forums!

Back
Top Bottom