Hola :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canary bird

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all, just joined. I've had my aquarium set up now for over a year, I've a 200litre tank at the moment, with a mix of mollies, platys guppies, black neon tetras, and black skirt tetras, also a monster of a Pleco and a couple of corydoras who are on their second lot of egg laying so I've 2 baby ones from the last batch..
I live in Tenerife (originally from the uk) and find it so hard to get anything , well I can get stuff just costs 3 times what they sell for in the uk !

I'm just having a case of bacteria bloom, after my last partial water change , is there anything I can get to help speed it along ? Or do I just wait it out ?

Hi all, just joined. I've had my aquarium set up now for over a year, I've a 200litre tank at the moment, with a mix of mollies, platys guppies, black neon tetras, and black skirt tetras, also a monster of a Pleco and a couple of corydoras who are on their second lot of egg laying so I've 2 baby ones from the last batch..
I live in Tenerife (originally from the uk) and find it so hard to get anything , well I can get stuff just costs 3 times what they sell for in the uk !

I'm just having a case of bacteria bloom, after my last partial water change , is there anything I can get to help speed it along ? Or do I just wait it out ?

Hi, welcome to the forum :) bacteria blooms usually settle down on there own.

Thanks, the BB as almost gone ! But the fluctuation in the water temp isn't helping ! I will get there ...... Eventually ;)

Back
Top Bottom