Hola Amigos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jaxy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am currently an aquarist in training. I am about two thirds of the way through my copy of "the complete idiot's guide to saltwater aquariums", and I recently purchased a 25 gallon acrylic hex tank off craigslist. I am looking forward to learning the tricks of the trade from fellow aquarist in my pursuit of a reef tank.

Welcome to AA! :)

I highly recommend the "Conscientious Marine Aquarist" by Bob Fenner.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm currently refinishing my aquarium stand and I'm starting with a bare tank, so I should have plenty of time to read it. My goal is to have it stocked by December.

Cheers

For sure. I have always been put off by the "idots guide/dummies for" titles in the past because they sounded really generic. But as I compared this book to some of the hard cover books with colorful pictures, this one by far had more info and seemed to flow better reading wise.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to AA! :)

I highly recommend the "Conscientious Marine Aquarist" by Bob Fenner.

I am actually working on reading this book from front to back, I am currently on 300 and something. I like the book, and I even bought the updated version. :)

Back
Top Bottom