Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OwlySong

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It's been a few years since I've joined a forum. It has also been years since my last fish. I got a new betta this week, but sadly I think he is sick so that is why I became a member. But I do love fish and plan on having a bigger aquarium in the near future. Whenever some extra funds might allow it.

My name is Andrea and I'm probably one step down from being a hardcore geek and nerd. However, my first passion was art and reading. I studied library science in college and used to use Photoshop as a hobby on a daily basis. But these days I'm more likely to turn on the playstation or my nook. I love crocheting and a lot of other smaller DIY type things. My youngest sister and I put together a diaper cake for our middle sister's baby shower recently. We had a ball doing it.

I am addicted to Pinterest and love watching comedian specials. The more offensive the better.

Lovely to make your acquaintance :)

Andrea

Welcome to AA! (Haha I always think about the "other" AA). Lots of info and diverse, helpful folks on this site.

Back
Top Bottom