Howdy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CuteLilHerman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey yall!
New the forum, but not the hobby. I've been keeping fish for about four years now. I have a 75g , 15g column, 20g and two brand new 10g tanks. Along with my fish tanks I also have a 40g vivarium (frog tank). I love to come home after work and just sit and watch my fishes! I have cichlids, barbs, tetras, wonder killis, sucker fish, and one very large fancy gold fish; Herman! If you can't tell by now Herman is my favorite...but shhh don't tell the others. I joined this forum to learn about planted tanks and all the good stuff there is to know about it. My new ten gallons (one for me one for my husband) are planned out to be heavily planted tanks. Right now we are running mini canister filters rated for 20g. We have florite as the substrate. And are dosing co2 made by yeast. He has a patch of hair grass in his and I have bacopa in mine. We are going slow and just experimenting right now. I haven't gotten the co2 tester kit in the mail yet so I can't provided numbers for that yet. But the tanks seem to be running fine and the plants look nice and healthy. It's awesome to have people to talk to about my aquarium habits..I'm pretty sure I wear the people out at work about it lol. see yall on the site!

Hi, welcome to the forum :) would also love to see pictures!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom