Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

schpanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, my name is Amanda. I love aquariums and they consume my earliest memories. My parents were not fish keepers, but I found out my grandfather bread fish in the 1940's! When I was 18, I got my first 55gal and have kept one ever since. (freshwater)

Nice to meet you. :fish2:

Scholarly what do you keep in that tank??? And how long have you had it and any plants what's your set up like?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi, my setup is super generic (but to me it's the greatest). No plants because I'm lazy. Just black sand, beautiful Mopani wood (I've had the wood for over 5 years), a bubble wall and some fake plants. Inhabitants...1 parrot, 1 angel, 1 geo, 2 denison barbs, 5 giant danios and 4 young clown loaches (my absolute favorite fish). Every one is a baby. I've had these fish for about 5 months.

My last occupants were Africans (lake Mallowi or however you spell that). To my surprise hey kept having babys. I went from 6 to about 40 fish in no time. :eek: The tank became super crowded!!! UGGHHHH!!! I had no one to take the baby's so the tank kept filling up and it was out of control, total inbreeding. Every time I looked in there there was another fish with a mouth full of babies. I decided to go with fish that I enjoy and don't seem to breed. :rolleyes:

The real reason I came on this site was to get some advice about my tank. It's OLD and falling apart. :dance: BTW, I like this dancing emoji.

Back
Top Bottom