Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Appaloosaryder

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just wanted to say howdy! I’m new to the forum but have read a lot of the posts while doing research for my tanks. I have had freshwater tanks in the past but just got back into the hobby around March of this year. I’m enjoying the tanks immensely and my husband likes them too!

I do have a question about the stocking for my big tank. It is 135 gallon with 7 different types of barbs, 6 of each color variation, 6 Oto, 6 Yo-yo loach, 5 Green Aeneas Cory, and 1 Albino bristlenose pleco. I have 2 Polar Aurora canister filters rated at 370gph. My lights are 2 36” Vivagrow 24/7 LEDs. I would consider it moderately planted with 2 decent sized pieces of driftwood. Aqadvisor says that I’m 106% stocked on this tank with adding 1 more Cory. I’ve read that Aqadvisor is on the conservative side, so I’d like to know what y’all think. I have no plans of adding any more fish except the 1cory.

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

You might want to ask your questions in the forums as not everyone comes to the welcome wagon.

Back
Top Bottom