Howdy from Ohio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChorseMomma

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to Everybody!
I am in North west Ohio outside of Cleveland. I have been in the SW hobby for 6 yrs now and am darn near broke from it! But I love it! I have 2 tanks up and going with a third in the making. My first tank is a 125g that houses a yellow tang, 1/2 black angel, fuzzy dwarf lionfish, goldbanded Maroon Clown, Jacknife fish, an ever growing Trumpet fish, some **** Damsels,green-spot Mandarins, and a Spider decorator Crab. Have misc clean-up crew as well. Has a lot of live rock fashioned into caves, tunnels and other misc getaways for the fish. It is drilled and am running an ETSS skimmer which works AWESOME for me.
My second tank is a 360* from the bigin. Its a 55g with Seahorses and some pipefish. Very sedate and tranquil. I just acquired an ETSS skimmer for this tank and will install it. On both tanks, there are HOB refugiums with Mangrove plants.
M third tank is a 35 or 40 some gallon Hexagon tank. It is drilled and I am working with a manufacturer to create an artificial reef insert that will add beauty and double as an internal skimmer box. I have an injured Schuran Skimmer that I am going to heal and get this to work for this tank. I may place seahorses in here as well.
Aside from all this I do work as an RN. I also have a home business in which I do Clothing alterations and mending of Leather Coats. I enjoy the company of my 2 dogs, 5 cats and 2 Cockatiels. I am also in the process of teaching myself beading and making chainmaille. Speaking of all this I need to get to work here.

Hope to make new acquaintences;)
ChorseMomma

Back
Top Bottom