howdy from texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ole scratch

Aquarium Advice Regular
Howdy folks. I'm new on here, and just trying to get things sorted out. I'm a proud owner of a handsome old school am staff, have a shoelrt tailed boa constrictor, a 29 gallon fw south american nonaggressive tropical and an african cichlid 75 done in a marine theme (sorta). I know my limitations both financially and knowledge. I'm hoping to convert the 75 into a reef within the year, and have many local aquarists who fill jump at the chance to take my cichlids off my hands. I'm a little ocd (ok a lot), and I research the crap out of anything im5 interested in. That is to say, I've been researching proper care of reef tanks for approx 2.5 years now. I figure in about 7.5 yrs I might actually be knowlegable to actually start a reef tank. I will be asking LOTS of questions about fowlr and reef keeping. But anyways, howdy folks. Oh yeah, my 75 has a fluval 405, aqueon 55/75 (that I've got to replace the impeller on-cichlids and sand), biocube 250 powerhead, aqeuon 950. I was running an ac 110 but have to replace a 4 month old impeller shaft with the ceramic shaft, due to cichlids + sand. Now lets see if I can figure out how to post a pic.

ForumRunner_20130901_031500.jpg

Howdy Ms. Pixie. Believe me when I say I ask some doozies. I've got one over in the marine reef getting started forum that I'm not sure I'm going to get answered on. If u have any advice, or know of somebody who could instruct me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Howdy Ms. Pixie. Believe me when I say I ask some doozies. I've got one over in the marine reef getting started forum that I'm not sure I'm going to get answered on. If u have any advice, or know of somebody who could instruct me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I know not a thing about saltwater tanks, so I'm no use at all to you, but there are some highly experienced and helpful members in those forums. Weekends are pretty slow around here, but then on a busy day posts are easily buried. If you find any member whose posts you have read and find helpful, you might try sending them a PM. :)

Back
Top Bottom