Howdy Partners (had to say something different)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willbo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, Im new to Salt water reef and fish keeping. Im a single father of a 4yo girl who loves my Red Sea max 130 as much as I do. I got it from craigslist used and kept 95% of the water. It came with 50-60lbs of live rock and sand. It came with 6 fish, 3 blue Chromis`s ( not sure of spelling ), 1 yellow tang, 1 tomato clown (he is really big) and a coral beauty. It also had a big muchroom covered clam. I am new to salt water but very excited about it and bought 2 hard corals, 4 different soft coral (thingys), 2 amenitiesand a glowy green and red brain looking thing. Not sure if that is too much all at once as it would have been to get fish right away but Ill ask it the right spot. I also got a metal halide light when I learned it was needed. I look forward to meeting you all and hope as I learn a few things, I can help awnser questions for new people like myself. Im from the newly Famed Vancouver Canada and dont be shy if you would like to ask me anything. :)

Back
Top Bottom