How's it going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heylady

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi~

I'm new here but not new to fish. Been keeping fish almost 10 years. Right now, as of this very moment, I have 6 tanks up and running. That will change soon though, as I have an empty 20g sitting on the porch! HA!

I have MTS really, really bad. I have tried to cut back on the number of tanks I have but I always go back into my old ways. Oh well.

Anyway, I have at the moment, as of right now :wink: 5 freshwater tanks and 1 saltwater tank. But shortly that 20g is going to be a seagrass tank so that will bring the salt tanks back up to 2!

Tanks:
75g SW FOWLR, yellow tang, mated pair of 3 stripe damsels, large hermit, 7 mexican turbo snails, 1 blood shrimp, 1 emerald crab.

55g FW, blood parrot, red-tailed black shark, rhino pleco.

50g FW, red oscar, pleco.

40g FW, divided tank. Yellow lab on one side, OB peacock on the other side. Small bristlenose pleco who switches sides every so often! :wink:

30g FW, 2 black lace angels, 6 platies.

5g FW, 6 Glo-fish.

For that 20g I can collect my own seagrass as I live near Tampa Bay, Florida. Not sure if I'm going to just put local fish in there or maybe go with a blackcap basslet and maybe a couple of yellow rose gobies. Or, I could do a small school of yellow tailed blue damsels....not sure.

Here's a pic of my OB peacock 'Mugsy'...

Attachments

• mugsy_115.jpg
    mugsy_115.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom