I am new From Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarrenDownUnder

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi fellow fish addicts - I am 44 years young, extremely handsome (male), been in the hobby for 20 years, am extremely intelligent, wealthy ...

Only a little bit of that was true - I live in the town of Geelong, state of Victoria in Australia. I have a 2005 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic, a wife and 3 kids - and I drink far too much Victoria Bitter (VB). Love to hear from others in other parts of the world

Darren

Hi Darren, nice to see a fellow member from Cat Country. Dont often come across many Aussies on this forum. Welcome to AA.
Been known to sink a few VBs myself, prefer Carlton Draught these days though.
See ya round

GO CATS :)

Good to see some more Victorians on the forum. Another person to feel the pain of not enough fish and plant species in this country!

bloody vics!! :p

Welcome mate!
I'm over in rainy perth.
I presume you are a member on all the local aussie forums as well?
(C.C, A.C.E, W.C, P.C.S etc.)
If not shoot me a pm and i'll throw you the addys for them..
Regards,

Matty

p.s VB's a girls drink :p Beez Kneez and Coopers Sparkling!! :twisted:

Thank you everone for your welcomes - Wood Dog, your da man, Go Cats - And the other "bloody Aussies", thanks. As for DeFeKt (Matty) , "VB is a Girls Drink. I thinks I will have to come to your place in the future and we will have a drinking session, then we will see who the girls is. There is very few things I am good at ...in fact bloody nothing except I can drink like a fish!!!

No, I do not know the other forums Matty, I will send you a PM - Thanks Buddy

All the Best

Darren

Hi Darren, just got to back you up on the VB, it's a hell of a drink. I went travelling around Oz for 6 months last year and pretty much loved on Victoria Bitter and Melbourne Bitter! There's nothing girly about the drink, although I did get a bit stick when I went up to Erldunda and they were all drinking them cans of Bunderburg Rum. Pity I can't get VB in England! Anyway welcome to AA mate, best forum I've seen. By the way, I've turned into a bit of a Melbourne Victory fan after seeing them give Sydney a beating last season.

Back
Top Bottom