I got sick of being a guest on the site!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyMattChoo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Glad I joined!

Hey Yall!!! My name is Matt and my girlfriend is Megan. We are both 26yo. I have years of experience with FW tanks, mainly chichlids. I stopped running both of my tanks about 8 years ago, once I got out of high school and joined the real world. Thanks to a friend moving to the East Coast and leaving me with his 29g FO SW tank about a week ago, I am back in the game. But this is my first time with SW, so I am pretty nervous and intimidated, but ready to conquer!! This week was Megan's first week ever with a fish tank, and she is catching the fever quickly!

I have a million questions about SW, especially when it comes to LR and reefs... I started reading a lot of sites for help about two weeks ago and this site shines like no other. I am looking forward to picking your guy's brains and getting to know everyone!

It is great to join a nice, helpful group such as this!!!

PS...The welcome to AA response is classic!! I forgot how much of an addiction aquariums turn into!!!

Welcome aboard. You`ll do fine in the SW world. I prefer "how bout them Cowboys".

Welcome to AA Matt & Megan! :)

The articles here are a great place to start.

Welcome to AA, but I perfer "How bout Megan", her first tank... how exciting......

welcometoaa.gif

My avatar tells you where MY loyalties lay!

Def check out the articles section. Review Stock list and tips for maintaining your SW tank (STARTING OUT)
and then ask more questions.

Glad to see you both here!

Back
Top Bottom