I just purchased a new 29 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bluebulldawg

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well I'm new at this forum stuff and fish tank stuff. So bare with me. I just got a new 29 gal tank it has a bio wheel filter, led lights that goes from white light to blue. It has a heater. I have it full of water that I treated and the pump is going. That's it nothing eles is in the tank. Water temp is 74deg f.

My plan was to do a couple of Oscars but After reading that sounds like a bad idea. Do you guys have any suggestions for fish plants ect... I would like some colorful fish and some plants. Any help would be awesome. Thx

a lot of community fish like tetras, gouramis, guppies and platies are colorful and love to be in groups and the types of plants i would recommend would depend on the type of light you currently have

JokerWx13 said:
a lot of community fish like tetras, gouramis, guppies and platies are colorful and love to be in groups and the types of plants i would recommend would depend on the type of light you currently have
LED lighting system produces shimmering light to mimic the underwater effect of sunlight
That's all I know about the lighting.

JokerWx13 said:
could you find out the wattage as thats the most important

6,000K white and 60mW blue LEDs Sunlight and moonlight modes 60mW LEDs
Slim profile
17,000 lifetime hours
Low voltage, single power source Flexible mounting system One-year performance warranty

You will also need to cycle the tank before putting fish in, search the forums for fish less cycle.

Back
Top Bottom