I'm back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's been a few years since I logged in here as I generally got out of the hobby for a while, but I'm back!
I have an empty 29 gallon I'm just dying to get running after nearly 6 years of not being able to have fish. Putting off the big stuff as we are planning on buying a house and moving in the next year or so, then I'm going to go nuts again. Hope to see some familiar faces around the forums, I've missed you all!

It's been a few years since I logged in here as I generally got out of the hobby for a while, but I'm back!
I have an empty 29 gallon I'm just dying to get running after nearly 6 years of not being able to have fish. Putting off the big stuff as we are planning on buying a house and moving in the next year or so, then I'm going to go nuts again. Hope to see some familiar faces around the forums, I've missed you all!

Welcome back! :welcome: I think I was around when you used to frequent the forums! Looking forward to seeing your new tank. :)

Just need to reacquaint myself with the new tech that I'm sure has come out in the last 6 years or so then the plan is a nice well-planted community tank. If I remember correctly you are a plant guy, any specific recommendations?
Welcome back! :welcome: I think I was around when you used to frequent the forums! Looking forward to seeing your new tank. :)

29 gallon planted tank is up and running! Guppies, peppered cories, and snails for now. Need to up my cory numbers to 6 bit for now that's all I'm stocking as the guppies are being quite prolific. 3 females, one male, and roughly 5 zillion fry.View attachment 32228220211024_165056.jpg20211024_164948.jpg

29 gallon planted tank is up and running! Guppies, peppered cories, and snails for now. Need to up my cory numbers to 6 bit for now that's all I'm stocking as the guppies are being quite prolific. 3 females, one male, and roughly 5 zillion fry.View attachment 322282View attachment 322283View attachment 322284

Tank is Looking good! Also in reference to your post I missed a few months ago yes I am a plant guy! Looks like you picked up some some nice easy growing choices!

Tank is Looking good! Also in reference to your post I missed a few months ago yes I am a plant guy! Looks like you picked up some some nice easy growing choices!
I am absolutely loving my plants right now, and I found a great LFS for plants. Need to make a trip out there soon. I'm feeling a need for a kitchen plant/shrimp tank...

I am absolutely loving my plants right now, and I found a great LFS for plants. Need to make a trip out there soon. I'm feeling a need for a kitchen plant/shrimp tank...

Planted tanks are super addictive :lol: I almost enjoy the plant aspect more than the fish! It really adds a cool new dimension to any tank.

Back
Top Bottom