I'm back, but mentallylost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mentallylost

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey y'all, I've know that I have been away too long, but circumstances have brought me back. And not necessarily in the way that I intended either. I like having some of the answers, but this time it's all new to me.

I've been keeping Cichlids for the past five years or so, and up until recently I've maintained about three at a time. A 10, 80, and 125 gallon. As life would have it though, I've since had to sell the 80, give the 10 away, and put the 125 into storage. I'm in an apartment now with roommates, and space just doesn't allow me to set it up for the time being.

I have though just today taken over a 29 gallon FOWLR from one of my roommates. And this tank is in sad shape. In the year that it has been set up I don't think that the water has ever been changed. But enough about that here, I'll save that discussion for the saltwater forums.

welcome

I have no idea what a FOWLER is (I'm a newbie of the xtra-virgin type). But I wish you luck.... or what ever you wish a person with a FOWLER. :confused: And welcome back to the site.

Thanks for the welcome back y'all.

Jchillin, I've still got the 125 with all the rock. Just now it sits in a storage shed across town. :(

Hopefully, I can set it back up when this lease expires.

Back
Top Bottom