I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jen-el

Aquarium Advice Newbie
HI all! Just introducing myself as requested. I worked at a petstore over 25 years ago, and I had a 29 gallon for some years after that. I tried my hand at saltwater, but it didn't go well, so I kept the coral and switched to cichlids. THAT went great! But after a marriage, a couple of sons, and a couple of moves, I gave up the tank. My gerbils have been very happy with the 29. :lol: Last year, I got a 5 gallon just to house a puffer, but a 5 gallon is ridiculously hard to take care of IMO.

I will be purchasing something between a 29 to a 75 soon, since my husband and I refinished a room in our garage for a swim spa (our own vacation spot! :dance:), and we've decided we'd like a tank in that room as well. (We swim, they swim. :fish2:) I'm very likely to go with cichlids again, since I had such great success with them in the past, but I know I need a refresher course on the whole shebang before I jump back into it.

So here I am! Hello!

Back
Top Bottom