Introducing Myself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishmakemebroke

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello to all!

My name is Jimmy, I've been browsing these forums for a while now and never actually introduced myself. I just started a 29 gallon reef not too long ago and figured I would show everyone! I am somewhat new at reef tanks (experimented with reefs a while back in a 125 tank before I knew anything...I'm sure we all know how that ended up). Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated! And of course, tell me what you think! Just added the frogspawn coral so it closed up right now.

image-3269333915.jpg

This tank itself has been up and running for about 6 months now. Just added corals slowly over that time. What about yourself?

Glad to see you posting. Looks like a nice setup. Lots of good information on this forum. Take it all with a grain of salt, but if more than a few members agree on something, it's usually really solid information. Wish I had this forum when I got started.

Been going for 6 weeks. Recently added two clowns. A friend gave me a green mushroom of some sort and a cutting of finger coral. All good at the moment. Loving it! Even the water changes lol

that really is one of the bigger aspects of this hobby. if you can be patient and grow WITH your tank, you will end up far ahead of those trying to rush

Welcome Jimmy! That tank is looking nice.

Back
Top Bottom