Introducion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

duckpharts

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey homies!
My name is duckpharts and I am new to the aquatics game. I am super interested in any and all information and advice provided it’s quality info lol!
College educated and patient so want to do my tanks in compliance with logical and scientific protocols and not rush and take on more than I can handle. Currently enrolled in courses to earn degrees in Biology and hopefully more specially Marine Biology. Lol, I love learning [emoji851]!

Currently have two 10 g and a 5.5. I will post in the appropriate threads faith my questions and info farming ?[emoji851]!
I am excited to be a part of this community and app and hope to meet a lot of informed and experienced aquatic enthusiasts to help build my knowledge and experience.

Mainly interested (for now) freshwater set ups: bettas, tetras, barbs, pecos, shrimps, plants and moss, maybe some angel fish and swords down the line ... I’m still so new and full of ideas lol!

Back
Top Bottom