Introduction....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ozquarium

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys, i'm new to the site so I thought I'd post a bit of an introduction. I'm a uni student from Australia and I've just bought a 4ft and 200L tank in the last couple of days. I've wanted a salt water tank for quite a while, but having coral is just a little beyond me at this point so it will just be fish to start with. It's been a long, long time since I last had fish-just a small tank when I was a kid, so as I said I'm very new to the hobby and any help will be much appreciated (as it already has been!).

Welcome to AA! :)

Just like school, you'll find that the best place to start with is reading. Check out the articles and stickies.

don't be afraid to ask questions either! Got a wonderful bunch of folks here that have taught me a whole lot.

Also check with people in school. Found a few people I work with keep tanks or have kept tanks. Like with learning anything the more sources you have the better. Most often I have learned from my own mistakes.

just ask us questions and read the stickies and stuff in the articles section and we will pave the way to saltwaterdom.

Back
Top Bottom