Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huro

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello everyone:),

So it occurred to me this morning that I never formally introduced myself so I thought I would take a moment and do so, better late than never :). My name is Arcturus and I am 38 years old I live in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina and I have always loved aquariums the first one being a 10g goldfish tank that my grandparents had in Muscat, Oman though I was only just a couple of years old at the time I apparently was very adamant that I was to be the only one to feed the fish lol. I have always had fish and have been good at keeping them healthy and happy but it wasn't until a few years ago when I decided to try my first live plant that I truly became obsessed by this wonderful hobby and ever since then I have added more than a few grey hairs to my wife's head because of it. In Dec of 2013 while scouring the web for information I just happened to stumble across old thread here in the forums and within a hour I had signed up as a member and have never looked back. I thought I "had a clue" about keeping fish until I got here and then quickly realized that I knew nothing about the proper care of my aquatic pets, since joining AA my 55g tank has been under construction with constant adjustments and redesigns as I attempt to provide the perfect environment for my fish. I am thankful for all the amazing advise I have received here at AA not only do I feel more confident but I feel like my knowledge has grown exponentially from all the informative articles and threads in this forum. I have truly been impressed by my experience here along with all the truly wonderful and knowledgeable people that I have met here, I look forward to continuing to learn and grow with this community. :thanks:

P.S I tried to attach a video of my 55g planted prior to joining AA but cant seem to make it happen so if anyone can give me some advice I would appreciate it.

Hello and welcome! I am new here as well. Less than a month and I have purchased several things and had great advice from AA. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Hello. Nice Intro. I can relate to two of the things you have mentioned, first my hubby also has a few more grey hairs since my fish addiction is back. And today I have been having trouble with uploading stuff. Oh well.

:)

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks everyone :), unfortunately as of yet the video issue has not been resolved but I have been working with admin and hopefully they will be able to help me get it working.

Back
Top Bottom