Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lerzygirl4god

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello. I am sort of new because I am still learning but not super new to aquariums. I used to just have a ten gallon with 6 female bettas and a fee danios. Then I upgraded to a 20 gal and accumulated a few different fish but stayed with my girls. But i did not feel it was enough. So then I started a new 10 gal. My mom thought I was crazy. Then though, my dad found another 20 gal on the side of the road. So I upgraded to two 20 gal tanks. That was fun. But then I felt like I needed mor space. I wanted more interesting fish. So then I finally got to where I am now with one 55 gal tank. I hope to go to a 75 but not any time soon lol. Even though I have met many issues and solved them, i am still learning and i hope to create the best home and care for my fish.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is my 55 gal aquarium.

Attachments

• 1412314019708.jpg
    1412314019708.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 74
Um.....
4 angel fish
1 knifefish
2 pocostimous
1 regular catfish
1 albino catfish
4 cherry barbs
2 bleeding heart tetras
2 danios
2 Japanese algae eaters
1 rainbow shark
1 kooli loach
6 swardtails
And 6 I don't remember what they are.

cool here are some suggestions
you get 4 more kooli loach if yours seam shy they school
and on knife fish he will eat your other fish
and on your schooling fish try adding more so they can get along better
and wiked set up

My knifefish had not eaten anyone. And my schooling fish school with eachother. That is why I have not gotten more. I was thinking of getting more loachs but I did not know if I needed to or not. He seemed fine because I knew he was nocturnal. For the longest time I thought he was dead because I could not find him. Until I transfered my fish to the 55 and found him in the shallow water.

Thanks about the setup. I have mostly wood, rocks and only live plants. Plus only two fake things which are the two dr who things. I try to make it ad natural for them as possible. I want to make a natural ecosystem so the tank practically takes care of itself.

Back
Top Bottom