Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad dog fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and I am still trying to learn to use it properly. I have had a fish tank or two for nearly y and a half years. I recently upgraded to a 3ft tank (tropical). It is a great hobby and I can do it with my kids. We all love watching the fish.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Welcome. My kids what got me into aquariums. She loves to watch the fish

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Glad your here! Welcome!

Thank you for the kind welcomes. I didn't say what sort of fish I have. I have a giant Danio, two queen danios, two gold zebra danios, three black banded rainbow fish, two mollies, four serpaes tetras, five neon tetras and a catfish in my 3ft tank. In my little tank I have two Pakistani loaches and I'm not sure how many baby mollies. The loaches are awesome little vacuum cleaners.

Well, I've got freshwater and brackish. I also had a saltwater tank for a shorter period a long time ago. I've got a total of 60 tanks effectively running at this point. General focus are rare livebearers. Besides these kind of fish I also had all kinds of fish throughout the years.

That's a ton of aquariums would you be willing to take a picture so we can see

It would be great to see some.

Back
Top Bottom