Introduction - Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaAspen

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello! I'm fairly new to fish-keeping. I've had Betta fish in the past (which unfortunately had been mistreated, I have learned more since then and have been striving towards giving mine the best life possible) and I've always loved fish. Right now, Bettas are my favorite, as I have one right now named Aspen who I absolutely adore. I named him Aspen after the Aspen tree, because he's been a very loyal friend to me so far and I think the name is fitting.

Lately I've been really into everything fish-related. Considering I have a fish, this makes sense, so I've been researching a lot lately to give him the best life possible. I upgraded my old, too-small tank and got a new one that's adequate for him to live in. I LOVE learning about fish and my goal is to keep learning and keep improving my skills!

Anyway, I honestly joined this website to find a solution for my sick Betta fish, who is suffering from fin rot, but I've been exploring the rest of the forums as well. It seems that you all are very kind people and I'm so glad I joined, as I would love to (hopefully) house different kinds of fish in the future.

See you around! :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom