Introductions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Onetruejewell

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all! I have always been an aquarium enthusiast. As a young child my father had many fresh water aquariums! I loved to just sit in front of them , much more than television! I at onetime thought I would be a veterinarian , so as a teenager I worked in pet store and learned somethings on my own about aquarium care etc ! And upon going college , getting my own place I had salter water aquariums . That was early 90's and the care of those tanks were no joke !Then Had some kids , dogs and a busy Career ( not a vet) so left little time for keeping tanks like I did as a true enthusiast ! Move a few times around U.S so I sold all my tanks . Now I have lil dogs and my kids are Both in college , I don't work as much I did before ,so I have some free time bd never lost the love for this hobby !! So last week I bought a 125 gallon tank and stand for it . I haven't been reading up on the net and got me a couple of books and next Wednesday will start setting my tank up ! I'm excited and will def ask questions of you all when needed!
Onetruejewell

Attachments

• IMG_7179.jpg
    IMG_7179.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 40
Thanks! It's going to be a salter water tank . Went out spent a big penny , and still have to get a few more items !

Back
Top Bottom