Introductions & About Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soarin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name's Jake and I've just recently got into aquariums, what made me get into it is seeing pictures of the fish I told myself I'd get when I was 5-7 years old, which was a Betta and a Pleco. My mom and I would go to pet stores and we'd always look at the plecos, they're her favorite too. After seeing them I had to get them, it's more of a nostalgic trip to kickstart this hobby.
I've also got my parents into building an aquarium, I'm interested to see the differences in fish taste and terrain creativity. I

As for me specifically, I'm going to be going to college soon for Network Engineering, aiming for a PhD, eventually hoping to end up around IT Director or higher throughout my career. I've been into computers and the IT field in general since I 5-6, I used to watch my dad build computers and I always tried to be like him.
As for networking, I got into that when I was 13-14, I've ran many servers and website before that, my first one being when I was 9 that I made with my dad. Hope to take my knowledge and ambition somewhere in life.

That was a small snippet about me and how I got into aquariums, I'm a beginner and hope to learn off of this community so I, alongside with my parents, can have the most enjoyable experience and hop into this hobby smoothly. :fish2:

Apologies if I spam posted this to this moderators, I got logged out for inactivity and when I logged into post, it was just a blank screen.

Back
Top Bottom