Introductions and acclimations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishabbott

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have over twenty years experience with aquaria, but less than a year with social networking on the subject. A friend of mine recommended Aquarium advice to me when I expressed my hatred for Facebook drama. I am looking forward to lending a hand where I can and learning along the way. I have also downloaded the Aquarium Advice app. we will see how it goes.
The details: 75 gallon Oceanic nocturnal FW w/ UGF and 4 biowheels. 72 gallon bow front FW community, same filtration setup. 50 gallon tall FW community, same filtration as above. 15 gallon rectangle SW Berlin method. 14 gallon biocube SW with lots of mods and no bio balls.
I build, move, and maintain aquariums and ponds all around my area.
Nothing good happens fast in aquaria!

Welcome. Trust me, not much drama here and basically a lot of good folks who try to lend a hand to others. I have found this forum to have more experienced people, so help is easy to find. I've been maintaining fish since the 80s and for the most part use strip tanks. I like to breed and keep odd fish such as Goodieds, Belonasox, crayfish and stuff like that.

I hope you enjoy hanging out and make a few friends.

Thank you, everyone. I hope I can help and learn.

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom