I've lost my fish friend :( Need new fish friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jade77

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I'm new to the forum:dance: Looking for new friends as I have a lot going on with my aquariums. It's a lot for me anyway. I have freshwater only so that helps keep things a little more simple until I got into African Cichlids. My good friend has move away and left me her African Cichlids. I need some breeding advise for my yellow labs. In a 30 gallon I have 4 females 1 only has 1 eye :( and I have 1 male in my mix tank. How do I go about breeding them? Any advise would be great! Thanx

Get your water right, and stand back :) the one eye thing makes no difference if the fish is healthy otherwise. If you add them as a group, two will pair off naturally, you can then remove the rest.

Thanks that's easy! The fish with 1 eye is very healthy. She lost it when my friend knocked a rock over when she was trying to catch it. I was using the 30 gallon as a hospital tank until she healed. Would the 30 gallon work as a breeding/nursery tank?

Hi, welcome to the forum! You could try posting or searching through the Freshwater cichlid section sub-forum for this.

Back
Top Bottom