Just added my first fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish4phil

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all! New here both at the forums and as an aquarist. I've wanted a tank for years, and finally got one. 36G Bowfront Freshwater. Just finished cycling and put my first 3 fish in (3 Zebra Danio's, named Chubs, Flash and Dan). Take a look at the pics, let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Fish Tank1.jpg
    Fish Tank1.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Fish Tank 2.jpg
    Fish Tank 2.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 260
Hi all! New here both at the forums and as an aquarist. I've wanted a tank for years, and finally got one. 36G Bowfront Freshwater. Just finished cycling and put my first 3 fish in (3 Zebra Danio's, named Chubs, Flash and Dan). Take a look at the pics, let me know what you think!
Nice Tank, but I don't see any fish.

Cute! The Santa is a little early but I guess he needs a vacation too...

I always keep my tanks super low-stocked and people can never find my fish! I have the satisfaction of knowing each and every fish is alive and well during my daily viewings and the upkeep stays minimal with live plants, I always plan for the max size of my fish so you are off to a wonderful start!

Naming your fish is the way to go, once you can definitively tell the danios apart then you can grow the herd... It keeps things personal and they get to shine as individuals!

Great Tank!

Thanks everyone! Here is another picture @ night :)

Attachments

• 20131111_070133.jpg
    20131111_070133.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 45
That's awesome!!!
I adore the name you gave one... chubs so cute!!:fish 2:
Also your tank is nice and roomy for Chubs, Dan, and Flash to call home...!
Good luck on your new tank! :fish1:

Back
Top Bottom