Just bought my first Aquarium ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diana55

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone ..... I just bought my first Aquarium after studying about them online. It is a freshwater planted and stocked with fish !!! It has been a month and my fish are doing great !!! I hope to learn from you all on this forum if anything goes wrong, but so far so good !!! Diana 55 ps.... I am "hooked" ( bad word ) on my new hobby !!! I'm just loving it !!!

Welcome to the forum. So you bought the tank an added your fish right away? Just wanted to make sure I'm not mistaken by your post. If so you know your now doing a "fish in cycle" right?

It can be done and nothing to stress over.

Welcome! I am a 2 year newbie to the hobby and still ask questions regularly of people on this site!

Oh no I made sure I cycled my tank for two months !!!

Oh no I made sure I cycled the tank !!! I did my research . I've had the fish for a month

Good for you! I had a similar thought as convict2161 when I saw your post and I'm sure many others did too!! You did say you studied them online for a while :) Having plants will also help keep ammonia etc in check... Good luck with your tank. I'm sure you'll learn a lot out here as I have...

Back
Top Bottom