Just finished bad case of Ick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeremy4208

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone,

I just got over a really bad case of Ick which killed alot of my fish is was pretty upsetting but thanks to this form and my LFS I was able to get rig of it ill post of pics of the old tank befor Ick and when it finished it was a really bad 2 weeks.

Welcome to the forum.

Glad to hear that you're over that hump. It's never pleasant when you first come across ich.

Yeah forreal, It killed my 8" black ghost knife, 2 10" bala sharks and a 5"catfish and 4 baby JD not fun to go threw at all

Yeah forreal, It killed my 8" black ghost knife, 2 10" bala sharks and a 5"catfish and 4 baby JD not fun to go threw at all

OUCH!! That was quite a loss, sorry to hear it. JUST got finished with an outbreak myself.... seems like quite a few around here lately.

Yeah for real, I think want happened is that I added too many fish at once.. My LFS had a sale for JD I ended up geting 4 of them cuz I figured my oscar would get at least two of them but like 2 days later the Ick came and killed everything off, pluse I was moving too so my fish were under alot of stress already, it just wasn't a good combo but it's gone now and the tank look great I just posted some pics in my profile...

Yeah this is a reall nice site, but u hve to become a redskins fan or I might hve to leave lol jkjk but yeah this site has everything

Back
Top Bottom